Wednesday, July 18, 2012

June 2012: Time with Family


Daniel's parents have a young lab named Annie who had just been fixed and Cameron grabbed a hold of her leash and just lead Annie around all over. And he of course got tangled up a little.

 I tried to get a picture of Cameron with Dave and LaRena but Cameron was a little fussy by this point.
My adorable Cameron - so incredibly blessed by him everyday. He challenges me, encourages me, and is just such a sweet and crazy boy.
 Allison & Hannah came up and went to the zoo with Cameron and I which was a blast. 
 Love my sister and her little girl. 
 And once in a while, Cameron actually saw an animal. :)
 And I only have to tackle him once in a while. Fun swimming with Shannon & Erin.
 Lots and Lots of splashing
 Trying to help him float a little but he just wants to splash
 Piggy back rides and just fun time in the water
So blessed by great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment