Working on a piece of artwork for his room
Cameron would rather play with the paint in his hands than paint.
He's a little more eager to paint when he has a paintbrush.
I love seeing all those colors on his hands and belly.
Then he apparently thinks his mouth needed some color as well as his feet.
Playing with our neighbor's sprinklers
Daniel did not get anytime off for the 4th because it was one of the holidays he had to work so I headed to Winfield to see family especially the family who came down from MO. (Sadly, I did not take any pictures of Ollie, Michael, Steve or Sherri.)
Cameron and Hannah both had to be on Erin's lap and Hannah just loves touching Cameron especially his hair. So cute seeing her so interested in him, I just wish he was a little more interested in her.
Cameron loves hanging out in Grandma's window sill behind the couch. Allison got pictures from the inside and the outside.
Cuddling with Grandma - he is such a cutie
I love seeing him sitting like a big boy on the couch - just chillin
Cutie Hannah crawled under the coffee table and loved looking up at everyone including herself.
So cute and adorable










No comments:
Post a Comment