Friday, September 7, 2012

Winfield in August

August just flew by for me. It was busy & challenging & wonderful. I'm so glad to have pictures to look back at because I really forgot what happened in August.  Allison had a couple days of training for work, so I got to come down with Cameron & watch Hannah for a few days. I love getting time in Winfield because it means time with Allison, David, Mom & Hannah for Cameron & I. 
Not sure when it started exactly, but we started getting him out of his carseat when we get to the driveway on the farm (pretty sure he was just really fussy one or two times) and the tradition has followed when we go to mom's that we/I get Cameron out and let him sit on the lap of the driver down the 1/4 mile driveway. It's so fun.
 Cameron loves sitting in Hannah's activity jumper. It's so ridiculous & so stinking cute.
 We watched several movies that day including Walle, Cars & Tangled. Cameron started climbing out of his crib so putting him down for a nap in the pack n'play was not going to work, so I just let him skip a nap the first day.
 When Allison got home, he was so tired he just cuddled up on her lap and fell asleep. Allison & Cameron needed it. It was so precious.
 Outside to Cameron consisted of playing in the car & on the lawn mower. He will certainly be glad to drive someday.
 And his second favorite seat (to Hannah's jumper) is on top of the couch. David came in for a little bit to watch Hannah so I could try to get Cameron to nap. And Hannah totally passed out on her daddy.
 I was unsuccessful getting Cameron down for a nap, so I caved. I put the kids in the car and drove to town so Cameron would get at least a power nap and it just happened to be during happy hour at Sonic. :)
 Wonderful time with grandma when she got home then back on the road to Wichita. One day of training was on Friday, then other Monday so I went back home for the weekend. I love driving home with a sleeping baby in back.
 We came back on Sunday & went to the Cowley County Fair which was fun (and another post) but they definitely needed baths. So into the bath tub they went.
 So so so adorable. 
 Allison & David got practice with two kids while I got some time with mom & relaxed a little.
 Cameron sitting in Hannah's bumbo while chewing on "Critter" the cow. Hannah, Cameron & I having some fun on the bed.

 How very blessed we are to have these cuties in our lives. God is so good. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the one of Cameron peeking behind the curtain! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete