6:00 AM - Cameron woke up :( 2 hours earlier than normal.
7:00 AM - Gave up trying to get him back to bed, breakfast and watching Meet the Robinsons
8:15 AM - I almost fell asleep watching the movie.
9:00 AM - we took a shower so I could wake up and distract Cameron. It actually worked pretty well.
10:00 AM - put my crockpot dinner together. When I finished, I found Cameron in the master bathroom with the sink running full blast with soap bubbles covering the sink and of course a sopping wet child.
10:30 AM - needed another distraction, so we went to Towne West to look for jeans for me or just distract him
11:00 AM - bought 2 pairs of jeans from JCPenney and Cameron was good the whole time (used Honey Teddy Grahams to keep him happy)
11:15 AM - got back in the car to run to the grocery store for a couple things - by this time Cameron was kind of cranky and whiny
11:22 AM - Cameron feel asleep in the car on the way to the store - so I came home to get him some lunch so he could nap.
11:30 AM - Cameron was still whiny and would not eat very well, so he ended up eating his entire lunch backwards - cookie, applesauce and then southwest chicken wrap
1:00 PM - finally got Cameron down for his nap after 3 diaper changes between 11:30 and 1:00
If only I could nap and not feel guilty. Oh well, hopefully I'll feel better after getting a few things done like dishes and maybe working on a Pinterest project.
Blessings.
go ahead and nap! you deserve it!
ReplyDelete