We had our annual Thanksgiving Bonfire the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It was really different this year without dad there, David had to work, and Cameron was running around everywhere. But it was fun and I'm glad we got to spend time with each other.
We started with a hay rack ride just as it was starting to get dark. It made for some beautiful pictures.
It got colder as the sun went down, so I put Cameron inside my sweatshirt to keep him warm.
Kyle who used to work for us got to come which was great.
The Reisers got to come too!!! But it was a short visit.
Cameron had a lot of fun throwing his sippy cup so Kyle had to catch it.
And we had fun riding in the jeep/cart.
And yes, I included the picture of me making a funny face. And of my great cousin Travis.
I missed my dad a lot that night wishing he was sitting next to my mom and smiling with that ornery smile of his and helping all of us have fun. I miss him so much, but I know heaven is the best place to be.





I miss Dad too!!!! But I am glad we are still celebrating life with family and friends!
ReplyDelete