Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

For Thanksgiving this year, we were at Daniel's parents for the day. This was the first big holiday without Daniel's grandpa who we lost in May and it was the first time the whole family has not been together on that holiday. But it was a nice little Thanksgiving and it was a pretty nice day so we got to play outside which Cameron loved.
Daniel's dad fixed up this toy that used to be at grandpa's house. Cameron was a little small to use the pedals, but he sure had fun being pushed around.
He kept trying to stand up.
Even Daniel and I gave it a try. 
Then they brought out the old pogo stick. 
I was worried about his head being cold so I brought out the winter hat so he looks a little silly, but I did not care as long as he was warm. Plus the hat is so cute.
The tractor even has a little wagon.
Then he played in the big dirt pile
and then took a ride in the wheel barrow
and climbed on the rocks.
Then the guys played with the blocks.
The rest of Thanksgiving weekend was spent at my mom's decorating for Christmas. It was great!!! Although Cameron definitely brings many challenges as far as decorating goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment