Thursday, September 29, 2011

Desires vs. Follow Through

I have a strong desire to blog. You would not know it looking at my blog because it has been almost 10 months since I have blogged. I do not know why, but I never feel like I have interesting things to post or make the time to do it. But Cameron is always interesting, so that eliminates that excuse and I could make time to blog but it's just another excuse for me. My goal is to blog regularly, once a week. But first, I feel the need to catch up on a few things that have happened in the last few months. So here goes the first post. - Cameron 7-12 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
9 Months
10 Months

11 Months
12 Months

1 comment:

  1. How did your little baby boy grow up so fast? So glad you're wanting to start blogging again. Since we're not in group together anymore I can keep up with you this way...in a stalker-ish sort of way, I guess!

    ReplyDelete