Friday, September 30, 2011

Cameron's 1st Birthday - 7/10

What a joy to celebrate Cameron's first year of life!!! He is such a blessing. While this birthday party was incredibly meaningful, it was not incredibly creative or fancy. We kept it simply because that is what I needed. Having Daniel and I's families together, not having my dad with us, and just being the emotional mess I am, I needed simplicity. And yet it was still difficult, but very joyous. 
God is so good!!! Thank you God for the many blessings!!!

Cute hand-me-down birthday boy shirt we got!!
My beautiful birthday baby!!
Trying to open presents - he was  not very interested in presents as much as he was the people
He did however like the balloon
Our little family!!!
That's me crying while everyone is singing happy birthday!! Like I said - emotional mess
Cameron did not know what to do, so daddy is trying to give him a taste
Daddy giving Cameron bites of cake while he has his hands in it.

"Daddy, I can feed myself." 
After a new shirt, time to play and have fun with family.
I know this is almost 3 months late,  but better late than never. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Just looking at the picture of you crying makes me tear up! What proud parents!!!

    ReplyDelete