Thursday, June 20, 2013

Easter 2013

The only Easter craft I did with Cameron - It was so cute but Cameron did not participate for very long. 
I really like the finished product - so pretty. (In fact, it's still up now and I'm posting this in June)
Hiding the eggs
Cameron's first Easter Egg Hunt
He did really good and had lots of help :)
Daddy really enjoyed hiding the eggs in fun places
Daniel and Dave took turns sneaking eggs out of Cameron's basket and re-hiding them so Cameron could keep looking.
So adorable - wow, his hair is so long and crazy (why did I let it get so long? but oh he's so cute)
 perfect lighting and weather - beautiful day allowed for beautiful pictures
 "Driving" grandpa's lawn mower
fun with bubbles and the eggs of course
 the closest and best of a family picture

Wow, can't believe how long ago that was and I am finally posting about it. Better late then never right? 

Blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment