Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More of February 2013 (can you say I take too many pictures :)

Fun homemade bath paint
He is so cute and I love seeing him so messy
he loves rainbow colors so of course I had to make him one
we got lots of snow again - yeah for moisture not shoveling
homemade snow shoes made with plastic sacks and rubber bands 
who wants a wagon ride in the snow? - Cameron does
painting himself :)
fun jumping on the bed with Hannah
they are so adorable  and I love when they play well together
cuddling with Uncle David - Hannah found my sunglasses
more fun including playing in my bed
with a flashlight
so adorable, so so adorable
enjoying a snack - Cameron even shared with Hannah :)
hugs!!!!
reading a book and cuddling - oh!!! makes your heart flutter seeing that adorableness
 color sorting



No comments:

Post a Comment