Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2012

We took Cameron to his first pumpkin patch this fall. We went back and forth about whether to go and finally decided to when Daniel's family offered to take us. But we went right after church and Cameron was pretty cranky.
 But we still had fun. He went down the slide and on the teeter totter. 
 We went through the corn maze several times and rode on daddy's back.
 And we of course got a pumpkin. He was really cranky at this point and so we picked a pumpkin quickly which ended up being a strange, odd shaped pumpkin which I really loved because all of the pumpkins should get picked not just the perfect ones. (I know I'm sappy.)
 Cameron loved carrying his pumpkin. We rode the trailer back.  
We had a good time. 
 I love my little (or not so little anymore) pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment