Hannah just loves touching Cameron - it's so so cute
On our way to the field
so beautiful seeing Cameron run around in the golden wheat
Cameron found a tire gauge in the car and decided he needed to "fix" everything with it
He climbed around all over the suburban - had such a blast
Such cute kids - Cameron watching the combine unload in the truck
Cameron took apart the sandwich only ate the cheese & bread
Beautiful Hannah & Adorable Cameron
David & Jim talking business - Cameron and I getting out of the combine after his first combine ride. It was good, but it did make me miss my dad a lot simply because I always imagined that my dad would be with us.
Cameron hugging & kissing his cousin - love seeing their relationship grow
After being in the field, we got a late start driving back to Wichita. He was asleep within the first 5 minutes & his head just got lower & lower the farther along we went.












Sweet pictures! I see a lot of your mom in Hannah :)
ReplyDelete