Monday, April 9, 2012

So so adorable

Daniel & I went in to check on Cameron before we went to bed like we always do. But as soon as we open the door Cameron starts to sleepily get up & comes to Daniel to be held. He did not cry or make a peep just got up & came over while Daniel & I tried really hard not to laugh. After a minute or so, I leave the boys to go make a lunch for Daniel & after about 5 minutes of that I hear a knock on the wall so I go back to Cameron's room to see Cameron back in his crib with Daniel rubbing his back and each time if Daniel stops then Cameron rolls back over & grabs his daddy's hand & puts it back on his back & sometimes he would say "gain" for again. What a precious little moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment