Monday, October 4, 2010

Adjusting to a Constantly Adjusting Schedule

While it is amazing having this fabulous, beautiful, amazing, miraculous, little boy that I get to spend the day with, it has been hard to adjust to my constantly adjusting schedule. Cameron sleeps absolutely great through the night which is amazing, usually between 8-10 hours. But because of the variation between 8-10 hours that means some days he wants to feed 5 times and some days 6 times. So overall just scheduling my day or getting things done still seems to be hard. So I was hoping to originally blog once a week about something about Cameron, staying at home and the work on the house, but I have found it hard to make time for this and scheduling regular time to clean the house, go grocery shopping, exercise, etc. Anyway, I'm going to make a better attempt to use the blog to keep our family and friends updated with pictures of Cameron and updates about how he is doing.

Daniel feeding Cameron
Cameron trying to help hold his bottle


So cute  - just hanging out 

Hanging out on daddy's lap

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you schedule is so inconsistent! I can't imagine what your day looks like with all of those feedings! I am sure that as Cameron grows he will become easier to take with you...and then he will get harder to take with you (as he becomes more mobile), but inevitably it will get easier!

    If you ever need help, you have numerous Aunties who want to be there for their nephew and their sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete